As it turns out, fellow blogger, Anna Regina, author of diversion3000.wordpress.com, nominated me for this lovely little thing known as the Liebster Award. Here it is:
(I’m not a fan of the design, honestly. It looks like a blah-green bottle cap. Ugh, I’m so judgmental.)
The Liebster award is given between internet bloggers to show admiration and stuff. Therefore, I must continue to pass it on.
The rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your nominator:
So, thank you Anna Regina for this nomination, I am most flattered. In fact, I am now very flat, if you must know.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator:
Why did you start this blog?
I started it because there was hardly any information for adults with sensory processing disorder online. Also, I like to write and illustrate.
Candy or cake?
Who’s your hero?
What’s your biggest fear?
Damn you, I refuse to answer this. My enemies could read this and use it against me at a future date. Not taking that chance, thank you very much.
Do you consider yourself a nerd or a kool kid?
Winter or Summer?
Are you addicted to any TV show?
The Walking Dead.
What’s your favorite place in the world?
hahahahahah my bed
Name 5 things you like.
books, plants, art, fairies, sweets
Instagram or Vine?
3. Nominate other bloggers:
4. Create 10 questions for your nominations:
1. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
2. What’s your zombie apocalypse survival tool?
3. If you could be one animal for 24 hours, which one would you be and why?
4. If you had to choose between living 200 years in the past, or 200 years in the unknown future, which would you choose?
5. I have 5 apples, I gave one to your friend, and then I gave 3 to you. Finally, I gave you 1 apple. How many chickens crossed the road?
6. Name one food and one beverage to consume for the rest of your life.
7. Number of Pixar movies that made you cry?
8. Speaking of, name your most favorite Pixar movie.
9. Respond to the following statement: “Last week, Japanese scientists explaced – placed – explosive detonators at the bottom of Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Court Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland’s local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.”
All there you have it; The Liebster Award. If I’ve nominated you, you can accept the nomination, answer the questions I’ve created, and pass it on. Or you can respectfully decline and my feelings won’t be crushed or anything. I’ll still love you.